Walking Number

Sunday, June 26, 2011

MYHUBBYBUNNY <3



hubby ! Thanks sayangg for loving me until now . Thanks for protecting me with your full of love ♥ I'm so lucky because I have youu in my life . I feel safe when I am with youu sayangg .You're the best things I had in my life . I thank god for the day 'He' brought youu in my life . Ohh sweetie , you're so good to me . You're my prince , you're my soul mate , you're the music that makes my heart sing , you're the only man I ever want in my life , you're the half that makes me feel whole , you're the most important person in my life . You're my everything ♥ Nothing will stop me to loving you . I can't life without youu sayangg , no man has loved me like the way youu love me . You're the perfect man for me sayangg . Life without youu will be like going to sleep and never having sweet dreams . Ohh Hubby , I miss your hugs and kisses when we're apart . Your warm hugs and tender kisses are more precious than gold . My heart cries when we're apart . Loving youu has made my life so full of happiness . Swear , I only love youu so much dear . I will go with youu the ends of the world as long youu keep loving me with your whole heart ♥ Youu bring nothing but love , peace , joy , happiness to my soul . I want to spend forever with youu sayangg . Please² , and please don't ever leave me alone sayangg . And I'm promise I will be loving youu every single day of my live, and never let youu go alone from me . Hubby , I don't want lose youu . I really need youu in my life ♥ You're the last man I want in my life . Sayangg , I hope our love will be forever ! You're mine , and I'm yours ! My hubby bunny , I really² love youu so much , ABDUL FATHI ♥ ♥ ♥

:babyyhaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goodbye words :

Thanks you for read mine . I know there's nothing special but I'm sincerely post all this :) Thanks you again and please do come again readers :)